一个和大家分享事情的部落格。 也许是一件微不足道的事, 但也可以从中得到另一种启发。 也是见证我生活点滴的部落格。

Tired Orientattion Week in Uni 1

by Yeong Sin | 3:56 PM in |

I reach my "temp home" (Juz spend 4 years here) after transit my flight fr Penang to KLIA and then fr KLIA to Kota Kinabalu.I reach at here omost at time of 11.45p.m (swt... coz raining over here and need to wait other ppl to return d umbrella)

I go to Uni via UMS Bas since got fesi wait at d terminal,they hold some big banner and ask everybody come out fr terminal "UMS student?? "After write my name at tag of luggage,it's d begin of my UMS journey.Hmm,UMS is beter than wat I imagine b4 I come wen I reach main entrace.But all destroy wen I enter my temp hostel.1 of d fan is broke down,I hv to slep at d other side.

Orientation week over here actually not very fun,I didnt enjoy coz d event is quite poor.All d new student hv to wear Batik dat is Red in colour,omg......It's bright red,try 2 upload it wen free.Many of event at here held in d Hall called Dewan Canselor,it's quite pretty and sure got Live Broadcast transmision to RTM1 if VIP come over here.

Honestly,d food at here are more expensive and not so tasty like semenanjug.U hv to spend at least RM5 if u eat at outside,or RM4 in hostel,since I stay in Kolej Kediaman B(For infomation,ABCD is d old hostel),I hv to go to Kampung E to hv my meal since u can hv more choice at there(Kampung E is semi private,share by some coorporation)

Haiz...I juz finis my 1 st test juz now(Math exam)compulsoly 2 all Engineering student.Headache now,try 2 upload photo and post another new post next time...

To be continue...

0 个回应: